What does motorhome insurance cover in Medicine Hat?
Here are some of our offered coverages for motorhome insurance in Medicine Hat:
- Physical damage to your motorhome, its contents and outbuildings
- Personal liability (if you travel full-time in your motorhome)
- Premises liability (if you have your motorhome parked on a permanent lot)
- Third-party liability and accident benefits
- Emergency vacation expenses, to help you get home or back on the road if you have an insured claim while travelling
- Outdoorsy endorsement, if you’d like to earn some extra income while renting out your motorhome via Outdoorsy
What’s covered by motorhome insurance in Medicine Hat will depend on your individual policy. We also offer increases in coverage and limits to meet your needs.
What physical damage perils are covered by Medicine Hat motorhome insurance?
Your Medicine Hat motorhome insurance policy will usually cover the following perils (causes of damage):
- Impact by an object like a fallen tree
- …and more
Exactly which perils are covered will be outlined in your policy documents. Remember, insurance is for unexpected damage. Anything that could be prevented by proper maintenance likely won’t be covered, such as slow leaks, wear and tear, rodents, rust, and more.
Our Medicine Hat motorhome insurance brokers are here to answer any coverage questions you might have.
Am I covered if I travel to the US?
Yes, your Medicine Hat motorhome insurance will cover you in the US as long as you spend less than 6 months a year there. If you plan to leave your motorhome in the US, please let us know and we can arrange proper coverage.
How much does motorhome insurance cost in Medicine Hat?
Motorhome insurance in Medicine Hat starts at $438 per year.