What does Lethbridge motorhome insurance cover?
Lethbridge motorhome insurance can cover:
- Physical damage to your motorhome, its contents and outbuildings
- Personal liability if you’re a full-timer
- Premises liability if you have a permanent lot
- Third party liability, direct compensation for property damage and accident benefits coverage
- Emergency vacation expenses
- Participation in the Outdoorsy rental program
Remember, our brokers tailor your coverage to your needs – you won’t be paying for what you don’t need. For more details on any of these coverages, please contact us.
What isn’t covered by motorhome insurance in Lethbridge?
Lethbridge motorhome insurance will not cover everything, including:
- Wear and tear
- Extreme temperatures like freezing
- Damage caused by rodents, vermin and insects
- Criminal activity by the insured that causes damage or loss
- Travel to Mexico
- Commercial use of the motorhome (except Outdoorsy if the endorsement has been purchased)
A full list of exclusions can be found in the policy documents. You can also talk to our experienced Lethbridge motorhome insurance brokers to learn more about what isn’t covered.
How much does motorhome insurance cost in Lethbridge?
Motorhome insurance starts at $438 per year in Lethbridge. The price will go up with the value of your motorhome as well as your coverage options and several other factors.
What affects Lethbridge motorhome insurance rates?
The following factors affect motorhome insurance rates in Lethbridge:
- The market value or purchase price of your motorhome
- The make, model, and year of your motorhome
- How you use your motorhome
- If you have a permanent lot or not
- Your driving record (and that of anyone else listed as an insured or driver)
- Your demographics
- Your insurance history
- Your insurance options, including deductible, policy limits, coverage, and more.
Got more questions? Contact us toll-free at 1-866-771-7831 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.