Kelowna is based right on the shores of Lake Okanagan and is a popular destination choice for many motorhome enthusiasts. People come from all over Canada to spend their summer vacations there, enjoying the nature and outdoor activities the community has to offer.
One of our most frequent claims for the Kelowna area is hitting animals. Imagine if you’re driving on Highway 97 on the way to your campsite for the weekend and a deer darts out in front of you across the road. Are you covered if you hit the deer?
Motorhome insurance in Kelowna can help cover the costs of an accident and help you get back to camping after an unexpected disaster. Get a motorhome insurance quote in Kelowna or keep reading to learn more about this valuable coverage.
Why Insure your Kelowna Motorhome Insurance with RV Direct?
You should insure your Kelowna motorhome with RV Direct because:
- Our staff are experts in Kelowna motorhome insurance. We know the policies inside and out and can answer your questions.
- We can get the coverage you need for a price you can afford.
- We’re independent which means we work for you and not an insurance company.
- We advocate for you.
- We’re campers ourselves, so we’re truly part of the community and lifestyle.
Talk to one of our knowledgeable Kelowna motorhome insurance brokers today!
How to Get a Motorhome Insurance Quote in Kelowna
You can get a motorhome insurance quote in Kelowna with RV Direct by:
- Getting a quote online – you can even purchase a policy!
- Giving us a call at our toll-free number:
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.
How does motorhome insurance work in Kelowna?
How motorhome insurance works in Kelowna will depend on how you use your motorhome as that directly affects the type of coverage you need. If you have not permanently parked your motorhome, you’ll require ICBC insurance for the driving third party liability portion of your coverage. Your motorhome insurance through RV Direct will cover your contents and personal liability (if needed for full-timers).