RV Direct Insurance ensures our clients are at the very centre of everything we do. We are committed to providing the highest standards of customer service and risk management advice.
Our Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) policy is intended to ensure we consistently deliver fair outcomes to our clients and take responsibility for the firm and our staff at all levels. We do this by providing outstanding service quality to clients based on our culture of openness and transparency.
Six Key Themes
These are central to the development of the RV Direct Insurance TCF Policy.
- All clients shall have the confidence in knowing they are dealing with staff whose company culture centres around treating customers fairly.
- Services, products, and markets sold are done so to meet the needs of the client.
- Consumers shall be provided with clear information and shall be informed before, during and after a service transaction.
- Advice shall be given based on the client’s individual circumstance.
- The service provided shall be of a high caliber of quality.
- Consumers shall not face any barriers when making a complaint.