Can I just add my travel trailer to my truck/home insurance policy in Medicine Hat?
We don’t recommend relying on your truck/house insurance policy in Medicine Hat for your travel trailer protection.
Your truck’s insurance will extend the third-party liability coverage to include your travel trailer only while you’re hauling it. If you’re at-fault in an accident, third party liability covers the damages to others involved in the accident as well as legal expenses.
Third party liability protection does not cover any repairs or replacement of your trailer if you’re at fault in an accident and provides no coverage if the trailer isn’t hitched to your truck.
Some home insurance policies allow you to add your travel trailer to the policy. However, there are a few cons to doing this:
- Your travel trailer may not be insured to its full value.
- You may have more limited coverage.
- You’ll need to make a claim through your house insurance which can lead to much higher rates.
A separate travel trailer insurance policy in Medicine Hat offers comprehensive and affordable protection.
Why Choose RV Direct Insurance for Your Medicine Hat Travel Trailer Insurance
Here are just a few reasons to choose RV Direct Insurance for your travel trailer insurance in Medicine Hat:
- We’re independent, which means we work for you and not an insurance company.
- We offer affordable Medicine Hat travel trailer insurance.
- Our coverage is comprehensive and tailored for your individual situation.
- We understand the RVing lifestyle because we’re RVers, too.
- We have unparalleled experience and expertise in travel trailer insurance.
Contact us today for a Medicine Hat travel trailer insurance quote or simply to have your insurance questions answered!