Grande Prairie Travel Trailer Insurance
Get comprehensive and affordable travel trailer insurance in Grand Prairie – get a free quote or learn more about this important protection today.
Get a Quote
Grande Prairie is a fantastic place to live if you love escaping to the outdoors with your travel trailer. The city feels nearly deserted sometimes when the good weather sees families and friends heading out to camp. Having Grande Prairie travel trailer insurance ensures that you can continue to enjoy your hobbies even if the worst happens and your property is damage or destroyed. We can find you the coverage you need at a price you can afford. The peace of mind is worth it!
How to Get a Grande Prairie Travel Trailer Insurance Quote
There are a few ways you can get a travel trailer insurance in Grande Prairie:
- Requesting a quote online
- Give us a call at 1-866-771-7831
- Emailing [email protected]
How much does travel trailer insurance cost in Grande Prairie?
Travel trailer insurance rates start at $200 per year in Grande Prairie. Your costs go up the more valuable your trailer is as well as based on your coverage options and a few other factors.
What affects Grande Prairie travel trailer insurance rates?
The following factors can impact travel trailer insurance rates in Grande Prairie:
- The market value of your trailer
- The purchase price or MRSP of your trailer
- The make, model and year of your trailer
- Your demographics
- How you use your trailer
- Your insurance options including loss settlement, deductible, coverage, and policy limits
If you have any questions about how to save money on your travel trailer insurance premiums in Grande Prairie, talk to one of our brokers.
What does Grande Prairie travel trailer insurance cover?
Your Grande Prairie travel trailer insurance policy can cover:
- Physical damage coverage for your trailer, its contents, and outbuildings
- Emergency vacation expenses
- Roadside assistance
- Personal liability
- Premises liability
- Outdoorsy rental
Our Grande Prairie travel trailer insurance brokers customize your policy to fit your individual needs and budget – you won’t be paying for protection you don’t need. Contact us today if you have any questions or would like to learn more.
What isn’t covered by travel trailer insurance in Grande Prairie
Here are some things that are not covered by travel trailer insurance in Grande Prairie:
- Wear and tear
- Extreme temperatures like freezing
- Any damage caused by criminal activity by the insured
- Rust and corrosion
- Slow leakage or seepage
- Damage caused by rodents, vermin and insects
- Renting out your RV (unless the rental is through Outdoorsy and you have purchased the Outdoorsy rental endorsement)
- Travel to Mexico
Your policy documents will outline the exclusions. Your travel trailer insurance broker is also there to help you understand your coverage.
Why Choose RV Direct Insurance for Your Travel Trailer Insurance Brokers in Grande Prairie
Here are just a few reasons to choose RV Direct Insurance for your travel trailer insurance in Grande Prairie:
- We’re independent brokers. We work for you, not an insurance company.
- We’re experts in Grande Prairie travel trailer insurance. Our knowledge is unparalleled because we specialize in this type of insurance. Plus, we have years of experience!
- We offer comprehensive coverage that can be tailored to suit your needs.
- Our insurance is affordable.