How to Get a Travel Trailer Insurance Quote in Calgary
You can get a travel trailer insurance quote in Calgary from RV Direct by:
Our brokers are happy to answer any questions you have about Calgary travel trailer insurance.
What does Calgary travel trailer insurance cover?
Calgary travel trailer insurance can cover the following:
- Physical damage to your trailer, its contents and outbuildings
- Personal liability if you are a full-timer
- Premises liability if you own a permanent lot
- Emergency vacation expenses
- Roadside assistance
- Outdoorsy rentals/RV-sharing
Our brokers will get you a policy that suits your needs and budget – you won’t be paying for coverage you don’t need.
Calgary travel trailer insurance covers physical damage to your trailer, its contents, and outbuildings (like a shed or deck) from a variety of perils, including:
- Flooding (if you have the overland water endorsement)
- Falling object like a tree
- Impact by another vehicle, watercraft, or aircraft
- … and more!
If you’re not sure what’s covered, our Calgary travel trailer insurance brokers will be happy to answer your questions.
If you’re travelling in your trailer full-time, you’ll need personal liability coverage. This is normally included as part of your homeowner or renter’s insurance. It covers you if someone is hurt or has their property damaged due to your unintentional actions and sues you. It includes coverage for legal expenses like defense costs, settlements, and awarded damages.