Campers can have commitment issues too. That’s why we love Outdoorsy!
Maybe you’ve thought about getting an RV but can’t decide which one is right for you. Maybe your budget doesn’t quite match your RV shopping dreams. Or maybe, this year’s family camping trip just signed up a lot more family than you expected, and your current RV isn’t going to cut it. Whatever the situation Outdoorsy is the solution, and we couldn’t be more excited to be collaborating with them!
Who are these guys exactly?
As pioneers of the sharing economy for the recreational travel industry, Outdoorsy is making the great outdoors experience accessible to everyone. Giving consumers the power to do more and be clever with their time and money.
If you are an RV Owner…
Outdoorsy gives you a smart secure way to rent your RV when you’re not using it. Depending on the type of RV you have and the duration of the rental, the potential earnings can add up to thousands in just one rental. This certainly beats paying for storage.
And, if you think it’s too much work, they’ve got the tough stuff covered:
- $5 million in insurance in Canada ($1 million in the US) covering both renter and owner
- Driving record checks on all drivers
- 24/7 RV rental roadside assistance
Not to mention a dedicated customer support team to answer all of your questions.
Looking to rent…
You won’t be disappointed. Whether you want to test out a few different RVs before committing to your own big purchase, or you just want to plan a one-off outdoor adventure, Outdoorsy makes it easy.
- There are no limits to your exploring… Outdoorsy is in 9 countries, 50 states, 11 Canadian provinces, and carries more inventory than the 10 largest RV dealers in the world combined!
- There is something for EVERY budget
- Detailed listings and customer reviews help you make the right choice
Give it a try…
The Diggs family is getting ready to try their first rental. Rita and Victor are eager to test out a few options before making their purchase decision.
The first long weekend is upon us, are you ready to hit the road too?
Thanks to our friends at Outdoorsy, when you book an adventure before May 31st and use the code OutdoorsyFun and you’ll save $100 (CAD) off of your booking.
Don’t wait, it’s time to get outside!