Busby Move Over Alberta Show & Shine Weekend June 2-4

By joanne lemna | May 23, 2017

Busby a hamlet located around 50km northwest of Edmonton is hosting the 2nd Annual Move Over Alberta Show & Shine Weekend. Move Over Alberta works to protect tow truck drivers and all other emergency responders by encouraging safe driving habits.

This is a weekend-long event with events every day and night! There will be entertainment like a Live DJ and Mobile Dyno (courtesy of CCMR) plus fireworks on Saturday night. Pancake breakfasts start at 8am on both Saturday and Sunday and cost only $5 per person. There’s camping available for the entire weekend for $35 or just stay one night for $20.

Registration is $25 per car and begins on Saturday June 3 at 10am. The car show itself begins at 12pm and goes until 4pm – there are prizes!  25% of the proceeds will be going to the Survivor Fund for fallen tow operators’ families and the other 75% goes back into Move Over Alberta for future events.